where to find the license key

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
kyo
User

where to find the license key

Post by kyo »

Dear all,
Today,our company has purchased your PDF-XChange Editor SDK ,but I do not know where to find the license key.
So,can you tell me where to find the license key and how to activate it?

Note that I have the purchase order.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: where to find the license key

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Kyo,

Thanks for your purchase.
You will need to sign a license agreement and send that to us.
A copy of the agreement should be available with the Editor's SDK installation.
If you can not find it - please e-mail sales@pdf-xchange.com and I will forward you a copy.

Please note that you need to date and sign pages 1, 2 and 3, and then fill in your part of page 4.

Regards,
Stefan
kyo
User

Post by kyo »

Hello , Through the link above,I find a 4 pages pdf license agreement.
But I am still not quite clear how to deal with the license agreement.
I download the license agreement pdf,but I find that the license agreement pdf cannot be modifed,and I cannot type anything.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Kyo,

You need to print that file, and sign it by hand with a pen, then scan it and send it back to us, or enter your data (e.g with the typewriter tool), and then place a digital signature issued by a third party on your company's name - then send the file to us.

Regards,
Stefan