disable drag and drop whith multiple documents

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
EricAriens
User

disable drag and drop whith multiple documents

Post by EricAriens »

Hi,

I want to disable (and hide) the drag & drop button that appears when you open multiple documents.
I checked the Demo application and it does not have the button but I can not find how to deactivate it.
I added an image to make it exactly clear what I am refering to.

Regards
Eric
Attachments
DragAndDrop.rar
(161.34 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: disable drag and drop whith multiple documents

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Eric,

The UIX_LayoutItemStyle_NoTabBarGripperBtn should do the trick. Note that this should be launched when you will have a valid tab bar available (and that's would be when at least one document is opened). You can achieve that by using, for example the e.document.viewingStarted event:

Code: Select all

if (e.nEventID == nIDS[(int)IDS.e_document_viewingStarted])
{
	PDFXEdit.IUIX_Layout layout = pdfCtl.Inst.MainFrm[0].View.DocViewsArea.Panes.Layout;
	if (layout.Root.Count > 0)
	{
		layout.Root[0].SetStyle((int)PDFXEdit.UIX_LayoutItemStyleFlags.UIX_LayoutItemStyle_NoTabBarGripperBtn, (int)PDFXEdit.UIX_LayoutItemStyleFlags.UIX_LayoutItemStyle_NoTabBarGripperBtn);
	}
}
Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ