SharePoint Plugin and IE Plugin

This forum is for plugins used in the PDF-XChange Editor only.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

zhaoyue
User

SharePoint Plugin and IE Plugin

Post by zhaoyue »

I have PDF-XChange Editor Plus (Version 6.0, Build 322.7). SharePoint Plugin and IE Plugin have been installed and activated. I use those plugin to open PDF file in SharePoint with IE browser, make some comments and save it back to SharePoint. It works perfect. But if I try to open the pdf file from SharePoint Version history, it Shows me just empty PDF file without Content. I think it is due to IE Plugin and IE Setting. Because with Google Chrome I can open PDF file from SharePoint Version histroy. But with Goole Chrome I cannot write comments in browser and save it back to SharePoint. Can somebody help me to solve this Problem? Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Yue
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: SharePoint Plugin and IE Plugin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Yue,

I believe the issue with opening files from Version history was addressed in a later build.
Please update to the current latest (326.1) of the Editor - and let us know if the issue is resolved!

Regards,
Stefan