The google drive plugin asks for authorization every time I try to open a "recent" document (on google drive), while it does only the first time if I use the "open from -> google drive" command.
PDF XChange Editor 6.0 build 317.1
- open the editor
- try "file -> open from -> google drive"
- if you have set up a GD login before, you will be presented with the authorization screen.
--> Issue 1 (minor): is this really necessary? Usually when you authorize an application to access Drive, it remembers until you revoke the authorization...
- now load a document from drive, then close it
- try "file -> open from -> google drive". No authorization asked (good!)
- try to load the document from the "recent files" list. Authorization is asked again.
--> Issue 2: when the authorization is requested is inconsistent between using the "file -> open from -> google drive" command (only once at the beginning of the session) and loading a file from the recent list (every time).
I think the authorization should be asked once, stop. Once per sessions is acceptable. Once every time you want to load a document is too much... :-/