Imporvements to the "Language Support Website"

For translators, questions, tips and suggestions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

BigMike
User

Imporvements to the "Language Support Website"

Post by BigMike »

Hi,

I have some suggestions to improve the Language Support Website.

First wish: Could you please add the release date of the "Localization Tool", which can be downloaded from the page, to the page. At the moment, I would have to download it, to see, if it has changed.

Especially, that's not helpful, because of the translation status below is not in sync with the "Localization Tool". So, while the "Localization Tool" states, that all my localization files are completely translated, the translation status on the page suggests, that not a single translation package is 100% complete. This leads to the guess, that there's a newer version of the "Localization Tool" available...

Second wish: Could you please change the aforementioned behavior, so that if the "Localization Tool" states, that a translation is complete, the Website uses the same resource base and therefore will also state that, a translation is complete.

Third wish (more from a user sight): As you centralized the localization folder with the latest version and the "Localization Tool" supports all of your products in the same way, could you change the Website, so that also the translation files for the other products would be included to the translation package and users could download and install the latest translations available for all products, not only the Editor.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Imporvements to the "Language Support Website"

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the post - I've passed these along for consideration.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com