May I help to translate for a language already in progress

For translators, questions, tips and suggestions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

chiapas
User

May I help to translate for a language already in progress

Post by chiapas »

In this page https://www.pdf-xchange.com/editor_lang,
I see that :
A Free license to PDF-XChange Editor will be provided to all who provide assistance to us with these translations
, and
You may wish to check if your language file is already in progress first by emailing us
The language I can help is already in progress (73% and 64%), and the last update is 4 (and 1) days ago.

I imagine that, in this case, you may not need a new translator?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: May I help to translate for a language already in progre

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello chiapas,

If it was updated a few days ago - most likely the current translator is going to send further updates with larger portions translated in the next few days as well, but if you say which are the languages you can translate - we will check the status of those and let you know.

Regards,
Stefan
chiapas
User

Post by chiapas »

It is "Traditional Chinese (TW)" and "French" (But French is not my native language).
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi chiapas,

We do have a native French speaker in house that does our French translations, but I'm not too sure about Chinese offhand. If there have been recent updates, then I suspect that we do already have a Chinese translator actively working on these translations. So, while we most certainly appreciate the offer, it would seem that we currently have all that we need. Do please feel free to contact us in the future, to see if we are looking :)

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
jeff mahe
User

Post by jeff mahe »

Will - Tracker Supp wrote:We do have a native French speaker in house that does our French translations, but ...
Hi tout le monde,
I began french translation 2 days ago because the french translation is not complete since a long time. It's a strange sensation to use the software with some words in english and others in french... :? I've now a 100% complete set, with all modules translated.
But I don't want to interfered avec Patrick qui est chargé de cette traduction. Mais je suppose que d'autres pourraient en avoir besoin. On fait comment ? :)
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Merci Jeff!

C’est trais bien que vous avez compléter la traduction française! Je suis chargé de cette traduction seulement car j’ai le temps. Mes responsabilité primaire sont pour le support d’es utilisateur. Pouvez-vous m’envoyer la traduction complète à support@pdf-xchange.com. Je vais les ajouter au installer. Si vous avez un conte sur notre site-web, pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît m’envoyer votre information pour que je puisse vous donner une nouvelle clé :D

Merci infiniment!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
jeff mahe
User

Post by jeff mahe »

No problem :D
Thanks
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

:D
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America