Is there a way to change the window decoration if PDF-XchangeEditor becomes the active window

Discussion for the End User use of OCR in PDF-XChange Editor and Viewer

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

pdfviewer
User

Is there a way to change the window decoration if PDF-XchangeEditor becomes the active window

Post by pdfviewer »

I am on a 2 monitor setup on w10 and I do always work with multiple windows.
Alas, the PDF-XchangeEditor window always look the same if the window is active or not.
Thus, I often find myself typing in the wrong window.
Is there a way to have a changed frame or background if PDF-XchangeEditor becomes the active window?
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Is there a way to change the window decoration if PDF-XchangeEditor becomes the active window

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, pdfviewer

I am afraid that no, there is not currently a way to change the "flair" when the Editor becomes the active window, the only notable differences currently would be that the "document" tab lights up your highlgiht color when you are within the document, as well as the "title" in the title bar, and the File menu, as well as a few icons, become a bit faded when the window is not active:
image.png
In the future, we may make some changes here, but for the moment I cannot make any promises.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com