Question about Bounding-Box Zoom

Discussion for the End User use of OCR in PDF-XChange Editor and Viewer

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Memor1
User

Question about Bounding-Box Zoom

Post by Memor1 »

It is my first theme here.

I just want to know is it possible realise Bounding-Box Zoom using this https://www.pdf-xchange.com/product ... ctivex-sdk with C#

I think i should explain how this zoom should works.

U click in random object, for example in a picture. And programm should show me bounding-box of this picture(like in adobe acrobat reader). After this im pressing hotkey and this picture became full screen.

And i need to know is it possible to get BBox of the objects using this SDK and realize this zoom

Will helps ANY information about this.
thanks for reading and i hope im not mistake with plase of the topick
Walter-Tracker Supp
User

Re: Question about Bounding-Box Zoom

Post by Walter-Tracker Supp »

It cannot be done with the Active-X SDK. The editor SDK will allow this kind of function, but that is several months away right now.

You could use the Tools SDK to do this, but you will have to write your own page content parser and do all the logic to do "hit tests" to check for mouse clicks on objects. This will not be trivial, but can be done in theory using our SDK. We just don't provide much in the way of high level support for it, you'll have to get into a lot of details of PDF structure yourself and use our low level functionality.

-Walter