[suggestion] Synchronization of the selected languages of the tools "OCR Pages (Enhanced)" and "OCR Image..."

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Jensen Head
User

[suggestion] Synchronization of the selected languages of the tools "OCR Pages (Enhanced)" and "OCR Image..."

Post by Jensen Head »

When I am processing a large multilingual document that already contains live text, I use both of these tools depending on the content of the pages. However, the choice of languages (the selected list of languages for recognition) in one tool does not affect the choice of languages in another tool. These tools are completely independent from each other (apart from the list of languages installed in the application).
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: [suggestion] Synchronization of the selected languages of the tools "OCR Pages (Enhanced)" and "OCR Image..."

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Jensen Head,

I will pass this suggestion to our devs for consideration, but maybe those two were left independent on purpose - so I can not guarantee that it would be approved.

Kind regards,
Stefan