7.0.324.3 - Error

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

AlexBlumatica
User

7.0.324.3 - Error

Post by AlexBlumatica »

errore.jpg
Hello,

I have a problem with PDF-XChange Editor Core API version 7.0.324.3.
In my old application it just works as expected.
In the new version I have this error : HRESULT:0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG) (look at the attachment "errore.jpg").

PS: the difference between my old application and the new one is a change in the Net Framework . In the old one 4 in the new one 4.5.2 .
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: 7.0.324.3 - Error

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, AlexBlumatica

Just to be sure, is this an issue with one of our SDK products? If so, please let me know and I will ask one of our developers to take a look here, and move the topic to the appropriate forum.

In any case, the first step of troubleshooting will be, as always, does the same issue happen in the latest release? Version 7 is now close to 3 years old, and we do not patch previous versions, so you will never see bugfixes or other improvements without updating the application.

If you are using an end user product the current latest release for all of our products is 9.1.356.0, and that should be the first item you test if that fixes the issue, you may need to purchase a renewal from your account page (Link Below).
If you are using an SDK product, you should ensure you are using the latest version available on your user account page, as well as the latest release (9.1.356.0) to see if there are any differences.

https://www.pdf-xchange.com/myaccount

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
AlexBlumatica
User

Re: 7.0.324.3 - Error

Post by AlexBlumatica »

Sdk is all right.

The problem was with the distribution and incorrect installation of the libraries

I solved it and thank you for the very fast response
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

7.0.324.3 - Error

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)