Single User License  SOLVED

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

kagen.yu
User

Single User License

Post by kagen.yu »

I am using a "Single User License", I have 5 PCs, my questions is..

1. How many copies can I install to my PCs?
2. If I hit the max number, can I delete a license key from a installed PC, and install the key to a new PC?
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Re: Single User License  SOLVED

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

Some more info here:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/knowledgebase/554-How-do-I-Manage-my-License-keys-in-V9

At the end of that page (below "Activations exceeded":

"When you hold a single user license, you may use the license on one desktop and one of the following - either a laptop or Tablet - providing always that you are the primary user of both. Larger volumes follow the same pattern, but devices can be freely shared by all users covered under the same key. EG. A 3 user license, could be installed on 3 Desktops and 3 laptop or tablet devices, in total, provided that only those 3 users can access all 6 devices.
If you have additional devices you need to cover, you will either need to purchase a larger volume (automatically blocking your old keys) or remove some of your old devices (detailed in the "De-registration of devices" section above)."

If you still need more info, then please repeat your question here for Tracker Support.

Kind regards.

Willy
kagen.yu
User

Re: Single User License

Post by kagen.yu »

Thank you very much!
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Re: Single User License

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

:-)