Docusign--Remaining Signed in and Lack of Integrated Tools

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

bqxmprij
User

Docusign--Remaining Signed in and Lack of Integrated Tools

Post by bqxmprij »

Hello,

I have two questions regarding Docusign.

1. Is there a way to remain signed in? I have other pdf readers (which I don't like) but they let me stay signed in. There was a check box to remember by credentials. Is this possible?

2. When I did log in, PDF-XChange Editor launched what appeared to be a small window to upload a pdf. It looked the same as going to Docusign's website. By contrast, the other program had a variety of tools to start signing. I was hoping to see integrated tools. Can you comment?

Thank you.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Docusign--Remaining Signed in and Lack of Integrated Tools

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi bqxmprij ,

I will have one of the dev team comment about the option to stay signed in.

Regards the tools, as I understand it you are right, we are simply passing this on to Docu-sign. Is there missing functionality you are looking for here?
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
bqxmprij
User

Post by bqxmprij »

Thank you for your response.

Today, after loging in, I cannot "sign with Docusign" so I cannot send a screenshot. The error reads: Error [InetUtils]:HTTP status codes (400). The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax.

Maybe I was never able to use the product/plugin fully.

You can see in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Lib1CiIwA; sorry your software is better but I needed a comparison) at 0:43 that the program has the tools to the right. Maybe that is what your looks like if mine was fully working. Also, see 0:19 for a "remember me" option.

Finally, and I think something is wrong on my end, the "Send with Docusign" opens a new tab but no content is shown. It looks like a wrapper with nothing in it.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello bqxmprij,

Yes - we are aware of a bus with the DocuSign plug-in and will release a new build with a fix in the next few days!

Kind regards,
Stefan