Fonts

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

g.marecal
User

Fonts

Post by g.marecal »

Bonjour,

J'essaye d'imprimer un document contenant la police "Cicle Gordita" à l'aide de PDF-XChange Lite or celle-ci ne s'imprime pas correctement. En effet, seules les MAJUSCULES s'impriment.
Cette police est bien présente dans Windows.
Y a t'il un dossier dans lequel il faudrait ajouter cette police?
Y a t'il une option à cocher dans les Propriétés d'impression?

Je vous remercie de l'aide que vous pourrez m'apporter.

Bien cordialement.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (831 Bytes) Viewed 432 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Fonts

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello g.marecal,

Welcome to our forums.
I am afraid that we can only help in English here, so I used an online translation tool to understand your question.

Is your original file a .pdf document or is it in another file format and you try to print it to PDF with the help of PDF XChange Lite?

If the original file format is a different one - can we have a copy of the original file and the font, as well as the result PDF XChange Lite creates - so that we can take a further look?

Kind regards,
Stefan
g.marecal
User

Post by g.marecal »

I will in turn use translation software to facilitate our exchanges.

I am an architect and I use 3D modelling software from which I print plans in PDF format. I have the option of choosing the PDF printer and would like to use PDF Xchange Lite instead of Adobe PDF.

I am attaching two files printed from Revit software. One is printed with Adobe PDF, the other is printed with PDF XChange Lite.

You will notice that on the one printed with PDF XChange Lite, a number of letters are missing.

I hope I have made my explanations clearer.

Best regards.

PDF XChange Lite.pdf
(6.35 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
Adobe PDF.pdf
(11.99 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello g.marecal,

Thanks for the sample files and apologies for missing your post earlier!
I see that our Lite printer has only embedded one font in the sample file:
image.png
Whereas, the second sample includes two fonts:
image1.png
So it would seem like the issue is with that second font not being embedded correctly by PDF XChange Lite.
Can you please prepare e.g. a Word document with these two fonts, and send us the sample word file + the two actual fonts (you can mail them to support@pdf-xchange.com if you do not want to post them here), so that we can see if our Lite printer has issues with embedding the said font, and fix it!

Kind regards,
Stefan