License question - several O/S on one PC

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Don_Pedro
User

License question - several O/S on one PC

Post by Don_Pedro »

Hello,

I'd like to ask a question about your licensing procedure. I have a single-user (private) license for PDF-XChange Editor. As I understand the licensing terms, this license is valid for one desktop PC and one additional secondary device such as a laptop computer.

Can one license key be used for several operating systems that are installed on the same (physical) desktop PC in different partitions?

Can I use the standard installation and license activation method (program installation, inserting the license key and activating the key via internet)?

Thank you.
Chris - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: License question - several O/S on one PC

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp »

Hi Don Pedro,

Provided that you are the only user of the licensed software on that machine that is fine, and yes using the standard activation process will count the activations on that single machine as 1 device in your user portal activation list.

Hope that helps

Chris Attrell
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com