[PDF-XChance issue with Wacom] PDF-XChange Not recognizing Wacom driver options

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

lindermman
User

[PDF-XChance issue with Wacom] PDF-XChange Not recognizing Wacom driver options

Post by lindermman »

Hi, people!

Sorry for my terrible English! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Please! I think this happens after V9!! PDF-Xchange (yes, just PDF-XChange) is not recognizing Wacom driver options.
I use a CTH 470 Bamboo, not a mouse!

When, using my Wacom pen, I click on an item to move it, or even when I'm moving an item and just hold it for a second or two (thinking where I'll going to move it to), the program activates the right mouse click function. However, this function is disabled, both in the driver and in Windows, and this only occurs in PDF-Xchange. :( :( :cry:

Please ... Fix this fast :!: :!: :!: Please!!! I need PDF-Xchange to study and make my notes.
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: [PDF-XChance issue with Wacom] PDF-XChange Not recognizing Wacom driver options

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello lindermman,

Please reinstall your application using this link:

https://www.pdf-xchange.com/EditorV9.x64.msi

After that, please reinstall your Wacom drivers and restart your computer.

When the system is loaded again, please check if the problem is resolved.

Regards.
Corwin - Tracker Sup
User

Re: [PDF-XChance issue with Wacom] PDF-XChange Not recognizing Wacom driver options

Post by Corwin - Tracker Sup »

Hi lindermman,

This will be fixed in next build.

Regards.
lindermman
User

Post by lindermman »

This means if I reinstall PDF-XChange and Wacom Driver, the problem will not be fixed? :?: :?: Just on next build? :shock: :shock: :( :roll: When will this happen?
Please! I need PDF-XChange to study, and this problem is disturbing a lot!

I have not yet done the reinstallation because I made several changes, mainly in the comments and some commands and I am afraid of losing all that with the reinstallation.

I understand that you have other, more important things to solve, but *if possible*, prioritize this. It is not something that makes it impossible to use the program, but it gets in the way!

Please, if possible!

Thank you for your attention. I'll be waiting. :wink:
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, lindermman

To clarify and answer you question, yes installing the current latest version and updating your Wacom drivers will not yet fix the issue.

As Corwin said above, this will be fixed in the next build. The current build is 352.0, so keep an eye out for the (next) 353.0 release of our version 9 products, that will fix this for you.
I cannot offer a timeline for when that will be released, but Corwin is one of our developers, so you can trust him when he says that something will be fixed in the next build.

Specifically looking at your settings and customizations. If you are ever worried that you might lose them you can export them to a settings file, via "file > manage settings > export settings". This file can later be imported by the software to restore your settings.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
lindermman
User

Post by lindermman »

This is one of several reasons why I love it and always recommend PDF-XChange: the technical team always gives attention to users and is always willing to make the necessary adjustments and requested by users. Thank you very much !!!
I apologize if I was boring, but I really need this change.
I'm not always worried about losing customizations, just if I reinstall the program.
I will be watching for the next version. Thank you very much! :wink: :mrgreen:

Best regards.