Auto center page

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Feelda
User

Auto center page

Post by Feelda »

Hello,

I wished to know if there is a way to center the page displayed when the window is resized.

For instance, when I swith from full window (not full screen, just when my main window occupies all my display) to half window (to display 2 windows, one on the right, the other on the left, on the display), I always have to recenter my document so the available space of the windows is occupied bu text instead of being wasted on white margins...this process is quite tedious and would not happen had I had the opportunity to have my document always recentered when I manipulate the window...

Thanks for reading, and hopefully, answering (I really hope there is a way!)
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Auto center page

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, Feelda

If you use the "fit visible" function offered in the Editor and do not zoom in or out after that, this should work without issue:
image.png
Please try enabling this option and then freely resizing the window to see the document zoom level altered to keep the text centered.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
Feelda
User

Re: Auto center page

Post by Feelda »

Hi Daniel,

Thanks !
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Auto center page

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »