Searching elements

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

feraxler
User

Searching elements

Post by feraxler »

Hello

I do have a question about the search-function in the programm PDF-XChange Editor. Is there any function, for searching elements in a document with multible parameters and is there a function to implement bookmarks based on the results of this search-process ?

For example, I do have a accountstatement with several transactions on it (text recognition is already completed) and I want to find all transactions with a certain account number and a account name (two parameters in this case) and I want to generate bookmarks based on the results (the combination of account numbers and account names. Is this possible in this case?

I will look forward to you answer.

Best wishes David
Ovg
User

Re: Searching elements

Post by Ovg »

20200909_201748.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's impossible to lead us astray for we don't care even to choose the way.
PDF-XChange PRO, 10.1.1 (Build 381) / W7 SP1 x64
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Searching elements

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, feraxler

As OVG shows, our "search" dialog window offers these functions, you can open this at any time by pressing Ctrl_Shift_F, then proceed to fill in the items you would like to search for.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com