Font Color Shortcut

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

msbask99
User

Font Color Shortcut

Post by msbask99 »

I need to be able to customize the toolbar to use the features we need most. I'm able to add the font and font size, but cannot find a way to add the font color. Can this be done?

• toolbar.PNG
    toolbar.PNG (11.33 KiB) Viewed 739 times
(Using the "typewriter properties" toolbar that pops up on the right is not an option, it takes up too much of our screen space, so we need to keep that closed.)
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Font Color Shortcut

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, msbask99

You can either customize you UI by following the steps here. Font color would use either "fill color" or "stroke color" depending on the content you are looking at, so you will need both.

alternatively, you can always use the "format" tab is dynamically updated based on the tools you have selected. It should contain nearly all formatting options available in the current situation.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
msbask99
User

Re: Font Color Shortcut

Post by msbask99 »

TrackerSupp-Daniel wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:46 pm Hi, msbask99

You can either customize you UI by following the steps here. Font color would use either "fill color" or "stroke color" depending on the content you are looking at, so you will need both.

alternatively, you can always use the "format" tab is dynamically updated based on the tools you have selected. It should contain nearly all formatting options available in the current situation.

Kind regards,
Checking the "format" tab worked while I had the Typewriter tool selected, then I just dragged it to my custom toolbar. Oddly, "Fill Color" is not an option under "Commands" when customizing the toolbar.
Thanks!