Split view does not display at same page

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

hanct
User

Split view does not display at same page

Post by hanct »

Hi,

As I am browsing my pdf, I came to page 97. My aim is to split the view at this specific page 97. Upon clicking the split vertical, the view is indeed split. But the left-hand and right-hand view does not display at the same page (page 97). How do I make the 2 views display at the same page when i activated the split (similar to how split feature in microsoft word works).
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Split view does not display at same page

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, hanct

The split view function has its own location memory, which is remembered until the current document is closed. The first time that you open the split view tab, you will see it open to the same page and even zoom level which you are currently at. If you close the split view, that "last viewed location" is remembered so the next time you open split view, it will still show that location.
The only way around this is to close and reopen the document, then the next time you use the split view function, it will jump to the new location.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com