Saving a copy of a PDF with selected layers only

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

gonefishing777
User

Post by gonefishing777 »

Dear Tracker Software Team.

If a pdf plan has multiple layers (say an architects drawing) that can be turned on and off, how do I save a copy of that pdf with only the layers I have checked/i want to view.?

Currently I am turning the layers on/off, extracting the page and saving a copy. The saved copy, copies and displays all layers, so back to square 1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (apologies if this is a basic question, or has already been address previously).

On a separate matter, as a future build request would it be possible to have different fill types for drawn objects (square circle, area, perimeter etc) such a vertical/horizontal /diagonal/hatched line, incorporating different colours for those fill types?

Many thanks

P.
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Saving a copy of a PDF with selected layers only

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello,

In order for you to achieve that, you have to set these options in the Layers Properties pane:

image.png

Your request will be forwarded to our developers for consideration and implementation.

Regards.
gonefishing777
User

Re: Saving a copy of a PDF with selected layers only

Post by gonefishing777 »

Brilliant - many thanks

:D
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)