Saving a copy of a PDF with selected layers only

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

gonefishing777
User

Post by gonefishing777 »

Dear Tracker Software Team.

If a pdf plan has multiple layers (say an architects drawing) that can be turned on and off, how do I save a copy of that pdf with only the layers I have checked/i want to view.?

Currently I am turning the layers on/off, extracting the page and saving a copy. The saved copy, copies and displays all layers, so back to square 1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (apologies if this is a basic question, or has already been address previously).

On a separate matter, as a future build request would it be possible to have different fill types for drawn objects (square circle, area, perimeter etc) such a vertical/horizontal /diagonal/hatched line, incorporating different colours for those fill types?

Many thanks

P.
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Saving a copy of a PDF with selected layers only

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello,

In order for you to achieve that, you have to set these options in the Layers Properties pane:

image.png

Your request will be forwarded to our developers for consideration and implementation.

Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gonefishing777
User

Re: Saving a copy of a PDF with selected layers only

Post by gonefishing777 »

Brilliant - many thanks

:D
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)