Feature Request for Links Pane: Multiple Actions Info, IsValid, Remove Actions From Links

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

zarkogajic
User

Feature Request for Links Pane: Multiple Actions Info, IsValid, Remove Actions From Links

Post by zarkogajic »

Hi Support,

The Links pane is a handy tool to get some simple info on links. However, I think a few options are missing to make it super handy :)

A nice add on for the Links pane would be to provide more info on those links having multiple actions. For the moment, if a link has multiple actions, the "Action" column will provide info of the first action with "etc.." being added after it. An additional column detailing the number and type of additional actions would be super handy.

Further, an extra column "Valid" would also be super handy. If, for example, a link has an action pointing to a non existing document such a column would quickly provide visual info on the validity of the link (action). Since this (validity check) can be time consuming - maybe a command to manually execute it.

Finally, much like "Remove Actions from Action List" for Bookmarks, such a tool for links would be beneficial: to be able to remove certain action types from all or selected links.

-žarko
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request for Links Pane: Multiple Actions Info, IsValid, Remove Actions From Links

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, zarkogajic

Sorry for the long delay in getting to this, I wanted to inform you that I have created a formal feature request for this matter. I cannot guarantee that this will be implemented, but it will be considered in the future.
RT#5769: Link pane extended actions

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com