Purchased 3 User Pack- How do I add users?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jlagda
User

Purchased 3 User Pack- How do I add users?

Post by jlagda »

Hello,
I purchased the 3 user Pack Xchange Editor Plus with OCR Plugin but I am having a very difficult time trying to have my partner install xchange on his laptop.

I currently only have xchange working on my laptop but I have 2 more users needing this installed.

Please help as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jimmy
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Purchased 3 User Pack- How do I add users?

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, jlagda

I have just replied to your email asking the same, but I thought I should post here as well incase other users have the same issues. We do not overcomplicate our licensing scheme like many of our competitors do, so this should be an easy process.
Installation on the other two machines should work exactly as it did on your first device, Run the installer available on your account page, and when prompted, enter the same license key, also available from your account page. If you are running into specific issues during the installation process, please send screenshots or describe the specific errors you are running into, so that we can look into a solution for you.

For any other users experiencing this issue, we prefer to resolve issues like this via Email as it may pertain to your licensing details, which cannot be posted on the public forums. As such, please email this information to support@pdf-xchange.com

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com