Frame around a stamp

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

florian.haase
User

Frame around a stamp

Post by florian.haase »

Hi there,

I have a problem doing a stamp at the end of e.g. a list or a sentence.

Imagine, you have a document, written in font size 10 pt up to 12 pt. Becauce of the blue frame around the stamp, you can't place a stamp at the end of two sentence. If you want to put the stamp after the sentence above you active to other stamp. Is there a way to remove this blue frame? I know then it is harder to catch the stamp if you want to move it, but in my case, 99% of the tick stamps will not be moved anyway.
Unbenannt.JPG
I use PDF-XChange Editor PLus version 8.0 build 336.0

The next images show a latest version fo PDF-XChange Viewer. The frame around the trick is much smaller and so i can put the tick at the end of every sentence.
Unbenannt2.JPG
Best regards,
Flo
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Frame around a stamp

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Florian,

Can we please have a copy of this sample document with the stamp(s) applied to it?
Also - can we have a copy of the stamp collection from which you select this stamp, as I have a creen check mark that I use myself - and that pastes with a correct border around it:
check_mark.png
Regards,
Stefan