Printing Out Blank Pages... ?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

abrogard
User

Printing Out Blank Pages... ?

Post by abrogard »

This document is printing pages and then it will print a page with just a title at the top left, nothing more, then a totally blank page, then a normal page.

the document is a book of sheet music - a 'cheat sheet' book. The 'titles' that I say it prints are the titles of the next song, which it doesn't print. Sometimes it will print two titles there, at the top left.

some pages do have two songs on them.

would this be an artifact of this document or perhaps something with the way I am printing it or have it set up?

They printed too small on the page so I got advice from this forum and now I'm printing enlarged to 130%. They print well except for this blank page thing.
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Re: Printing Out Blank Pages... ?

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

It is a little bit difficult to imagine how the document exactly looks, without having an example.

Would it be possible to post a PDF with a few sample pages ?
You can do this via the Document-menu or the Organize-ribbon, and then "Extract Pages".

In case you do not like to post content on this forum, then you can best contact Tracker Software Support via their mail-address.

Best regards.
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

Another idea...

Maybe there is a part of the text (as 'markup') that does not belong to the 'base content' of the PDF-document?
Do you see the (missing) markup-text in the Print Preview?

To include markup-text in the print-out, you must select "Document and Markup", below "Advanced Print Options" in the Print-dialog-box.
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello abrogard,

An example file will be very useful indeed in order for us to resolve your issue.

If you do not feel comfortable to share your document in a public forum, you can send it to support@pdf-xchange.com
where the document will be treated with a higher level of confidentiality.

Regards.