Stamp automatically resizing (Width)

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Eddie-NL
User

Stamp automatically resizing (Width)

Post by Eddie-NL »

We have a number of standard stamps (company created, nothing special) which we all use.
However I have 1 stamp I use rather frequently which automatically resizes as soon as I have dropped it on my document:
the height remains unchanged, but the width is reduced to ± 30%
Of course I can correct it, but that should not be necessary.
All other stamps are working OK, this specific stamps does not cause problems when my colleagues use it on their PC.

As stamps are generated "company wide" I am not supposed/able to modify them.

In the past the stamp was OK, don't recall whether a software update might have to do with it (if any ..)

Only solution I can think of is removing all these stamps and load them again. Not sure PDX-XChange editor has an option to select a number of stamps for deletion, otherwise this might also be tricky because I don't want to delete all stamps

Not a show stopper - only nice to have a solution ! Any help appreciated !

Eddie van Leeuwen / The Netherlands
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Stamp automatically resizing (Width)

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the post - Is it possible to upload the Stamp collection (Program Files\Tracker Software\PDFX Editor\Stamps or %appdata%\Tracker Software\PDFX Editor\Stamps)? Alternately, you can send it to support@pdf-xchange.com with a link back to this topic for reference.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com