Font in Typewriter/Text Box tools not working in v8.0.332

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Joxon
User

Font in Typewriter/Text Box tools not working in v8.0.332

Post by Joxon »

I just installed PDF-Exchange version 8.0 build 332.0 and I noticed that the Typewriter and Text Box tools are not working correctly anymore. My default font Georgia is changed to Arial. When I change it back to Georgia, or any other font, and select Make Default the next time I use the Typewriter/Text Box it’s back to Arial. Only the Sticky Note tool is working correctly.

A related bug: open an old PDF with existing annotations in Georgia, or any other font. When I want to change some text it is automatically set to Arial.
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Font in Typewriter/Text Box tools not working in v8.0.332

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hello Joxon,

I was able to reproduce this issue on my end and forwarded it to our development team for investigation.

Meanwhile, if you re-apply the default style, the font will change correctly. You can do this using the Apply Default Style button located in the Format tab.
image.png
Regards,
Radi
A.Ains
User

Post by A.Ains »

I second this - getting the default font to work normally should be a given.
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello guys,

The problem was found and the fix is already being tested. We'll try to provide you with the newer version with this fix included asap.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
lindermman
User

Post by lindermman »

Sasha - Tracker Dev Team wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:50 am Hello guys,

The problem was found and the fix is already being tested. We'll try to provide you with the newer version with this fix included asap.

Cheers,
Alex
Hi!
Same problem here! And more: text format not working on this tools too!! Please, I need this for yesterday! I have 3 different text box types, with different fonts and text formats (Justify and align to center) that I usually use. No one are working! Try to redo them, but still not working! Please!!! Need this to work and study!!!!
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello lindermman,

If all goes well, we are planning the new build this week with this fix included.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ