keeps forgetting keyboard shortcuts!

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

humam2104
User

keeps forgetting keyboard shortcuts!

Post by humam2104 »

Greetings Tracker Software,

I have added some keyboard shortcuts to the program PDFXchange (I'm using the freeware version)
but it seems whenever I close the application or restart my PC, these keyboard shortcuts are not being remembered by the program! What should I do?

Thanks.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: keeps forgetting keyboard shortcuts!

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi humam2104,

Thanks for the post - This suggests that something is stopping us from writing changes to the registry. Please try disabling your antivirus (temporarily) and make sure that you either have no registry cleaners installed (e.g. CCleaner) or, if you must have one, add en exclusion for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tracker Software.

If disabling the antivirus helps, then you'll need to add an exclusion for the Editor's executable, within the location that was specified to install the software; C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF Editor by default.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
humam2104
User

Post by humam2104 »

I found the solution for this issue.
The program doesn't save the customized shortcuts until its closed, so when customizing shortcuts you should close the program for it to save these changes in properties.
(This works for any change in properties like the default style for callouts for example)
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

:-)