new confirm the printer from Landscape to Portrait

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

mibri3944
User

new confirm the printer from Landscape to Portrait

Post by mibri3944 »

Hello,

I need help for change start configuration of printer in PDF-XChange Editor
My printer started everytime with "Landscape" I need Portrait
Show the attached picture

Thanks for help

Michael
Attachments
Neues Dokument.pdf
(31.94 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: new confirm the printer from Landscape to Portrait

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the post - Are those the settings from within a paper printer, or from within an application where you are printing to our printer?

If the latter, then you will need to change the printer settings from within the Windows Control Panel and not the application, as changing printer settings from within an application is only temporary (by design). Also, please note that we have no control over whether the application you are printing from sends us landscape or portrait data.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
mibri3944
User

Post by mibri3944 »

Thanks for fast answer,

Me problem is i have make 1 month before a reinstall this software (PDF -XChange) after this new install
the problem is comming
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Michael,

I'm afraid that I don't fully understand the problem. The screen-shots that you have shown are not the properties of one of our printers, but of another printer by another manufacturer.

Are you trying to change the settings for that printer from within our Editor? If so, as mentioned before, printer settings cannot be permanently changed from within any application (depending on the manufacturer of the printer and how they have made their drivers). We ourselves do not control this, it's handled entirely by the drivers for that printer.

To make permanent changes to a printer's settings, it must be done from within the Devices and Printers section of the Windows Control Panel.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com