Rotate view on one page only?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

KarlwithaK
User

Rotate view on one page only?

Post by KarlwithaK »

I have assembled a document from 3 different PDFs. When I imported them into PDF Exchange, one was inverted, the other two right side up.
I rotated the offending doc, and then combined the three into a single doc.

But the one I rotated is now back upside down, and if I rotate the page, the entire document rotates, so no matter what I do, one or two of the component docs are upside down.

Is it not possible to rotate only one page of an assembled document and have it save in that orientation?

What is the fix? None of the documents were scanned, all were conversions from word.

KarlwithaK
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Rotate view on one page only?

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Karl,
Do note that the "Rotate view" option does not alter the document itself in any way, and only changes the viewpoint, akin to rotating your entire computer monitor to one side. If you need to rotate a single page, or make the rotation an actual part of the document, you will need to use the "Rotate page" functions, from the organize tab:
image.png
I hope this helps!
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com