Hiding/Disabling Save/Save As in code

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

coblejesse
User

Hiding/Disabling Save/Save As in code

Post by coblejesse »

Hi,

I've been searching through your forums trying to find how to hide or at least disable the Save/ Save As menu options from within code and I'm not finding anything for some reason. I'm seeing how to do it for each user from within the Editor but not from within code. Not sure if I'm searching for the wrong keywords. Can you please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
-Jesse
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Hiding/Disabling Save/Save As in code

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello coblejesse,

I wanted to get some clarification so that we can better assist you. When you say you are looking to do this in code, I assume you are using one of our SDK products, yes? Otherwise are you trying to do this with javascript?

Furthermore, can I ask the reason you are looking to hide or disable the save options from the application? Without these options our software looses most of its functionality, so this does not seem like a good idea, and I would like to see if we could offer a better solution once we know the details.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com