PDF XChange Editor is placing a black and yellow Link symbol in the top corners of each page of my PDF file.

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Chrisso 1
User

PDF XChange Editor is placing a black and yellow Link symbol in the top corners of each page of my PDF file.

Post by Chrisso 1 »

PDF XChange Editor is placing a black and yellow Link symbol in the top corners of each page of my PDF file. How do I remove these symbols, as they also print on page if printed.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF XChange Editor is placing a black and yellow Link symbol in the top corners of each page of my PDF file.

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Chrisso 1,

Those are placed on your PDF's pages when you use a feature that does require a license without a valid license key.
If you do have a license - please e-mail us to support@pdf-xchange.com and we will point you out on how to install the correct version for your license. Make sure you do NOT post any license information in these public forums please!

If you do not have a license - you can purchase one from here:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/products
And once you add the license key to our products - they will stop adding those black and yellow marks.

Regards,
Stefan