batch print html files

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

kumar
User

batch print html files

Post by kumar »

I have some html files, how can I batch print them/convert them to PDF? Thanks.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: batch print html files

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Kumar,

You can accomplish this as a batch by making use of our Office2PDF utility. To do this, first open you start menu and type in Office2PDF, then simply drag all the desired files into the window and click "GO".

Note that you will need to have protected mode Disabled in IE for this to work.

If you have the "show applications GUI" option enabled in Office2PDF, you may also see a warning on some pages that "IE restricted this page from running activeX" or something else of the like. I would advise disabling this option to expedite the conversion process.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
kumar
User

Post by kumar »

thanks will give it a try. One more question. I have some web page URLs, is there a way to create a PDF for those web page URLs at once or if I have a URL for a web page then is there a way to create a PDF of all html links on the main URL web page? thanks.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Currently, I do not believe this is possible, we convert the content based on how IE renders the webpage. With HTML files, it is as easy as opening the file in IE and converting from there. URL's on the other hand require the page to fully load before the process can begin, and we cannot detect when the browser is done loading the content.
As such we do not have any sort of batch utility based around that process.

You can certainly convert the webpages by printing them to our Standard printer, or if you are using IE you can use our conversion plugin within the browser, but otherwise you will need to process each of these manually.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com