Digital Signature (with finger or pen or mouse)

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

AlabamaSP
User

Digital Signature (with finger or pen or mouse)

Post by AlabamaSP »

I would like to insert a digital signature field into my PDF document, so that my clients can sign the acceptance part of the form. Currently we have this option on a tablet. Is there a way to do this on a PC? Any ideas as the digital signature process is something that my clients are just not using.

Thanks in advance.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Digital Signature (with finger or pen or mouse)

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi AlabamaSP,

Thanks for the post - The process on PC should be identical to the process on a tablet, just using a mouse. Can I ask what specifically are you struggling with? Is this not working as expected?

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
AlabamaSP
User

Post by AlabamaSP »

Hi, no on the PC the digital signature field comes up with the sign document box which allows yo to either select certificate or set-up details and appearance for signature. However on the tablet it lets you create a signed (with your finger) signature. I won't this second option to be available to my clients.

Is this possible? Thanks again.
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello AlabamaSP,

Is it possible to send us one of the forms with which you have this issue, so we can investigate it?

If the file contains confidential information, please send it to support@pdf-xchange.com

Also, could you please tell us what kind of Tablet do you use?

Regards.