Customize Pointer

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

standish-001
User

Customize Pointer

Post by standish-001 »

Is there any way to define a new pointer for some tools? Can't easily see the crosshair pointer when using Typewriter tool.

Many thanks,

WS
lev
User

Re: Customize Pointer

Post by lev »

Preferences->Accessibility->Cursor Size
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello,

Thanks for the help Lev.

Regards.
standish-001
User

Post by standish-001 »

Hi,

Don't seem to have that option in my preferences.

What do you think is happening?

Thanks!

SW
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi SW,

I suspect you're using an old release. The latest is Version 7 Build 328.2, you can check what you have under Help --> About. You can download the latest release from our website:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/downloads

Please note that you made need to upgrade your license or extend your maintenance, otherwise the application will revert to demo mode. If you still have active maintenance on your license, this won't be an issue. Please do NOT post your license key here.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
standish-001
User

Post by standish-001 »

Hi Will,

Thanks for the reply!

You're correct. Seems like I'm using 7.0 (Build 324.3).

Need your help. I'm using PDF-XChange Editor primarily because of the commenting features.

I'm concerned that the new build will explode some of the features I'm relying on.

KEY QUESTION: can I KEEP using 7.0 (Build 324.3)?

If I upgrade, will it become impossible for me to roll back?

Sincerely

SW
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello SW,

If you have a licensed copy of our products - please write to support@ with your order number or part of your license key (please DO NOT post either of those in the forums) - and we will point you to the latest version that will work with your key.
If you have active maintenance - or are using the free version - you can directly upgrade to our latest products, and you will not lose any of the tools you already have! Any tool that is free in an older build is free in the newer ones as well, and if you do have a license - any licensed tool in an older build is still available in the current one (+ any new ones we would have added).

And if you upgrade, and think the new build is not for you - rolling back is certainly a possibility!

Regards,
Stefan