[Feature request #4694] Enhanced "Split pages" Dialog | new function  SOLVED

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

daniel_lutz
User

[Feature request #4694] Enhanced "Split pages" Dialog | new function

Post by daniel_lutz »

Hello, support,

I would suggest the following extensions for the "Split Pages" dialog:

1.) The possibility to select more in the list of separators to delete them. At the moment you have to select and delete each entry individually to delete it.

2.a) It would be very helpful if you could select the dividing lines for each page to split the page. At the moment you need to arrange the guide line, then use the function only for the current page (the dialog closes) and use this procedure for each additional page individually. This is very cumbersome.

2.b) An alternative to 2.a) (which I personally would find even more helpful) would be the possibility to divide the page by the help lines defined in the editor. Since you can define help lines for each page individually in the editor, a function "Split pages by help lines" would be a good extension to the already available functions.
26-02-_2019_09-59-34.png
Last edited by daniel_lutz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards
Daniel

PDF XChange pro
daniel_lutz
User

Re: [Feature request] Enhanced "Split pages" Dialog | new function

Post by daniel_lutz »

Push
Best regards
Daniel

PDF XChange pro
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: [Feature request] Enhanced "Split pages" Dialog | new function  SOLVED

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello Daniel,

[Feature request 4694]Enhanced "Split pages" dialog was created on your request.

Unfortunately, I can not give you an exact date when this will be implemented.

Regards.