Two requests, hide close button on tabs and magnifier for Crop Page Tool. Thanks!

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Special
User

Two requests, hide close button on tabs and magnifier for Crop Page Tool. Thanks!

Post by Special »

So first request is about these two little "x" buttons on these two tabs, I've hit them by accident many times while switching, can they be removed or hidden some how?

They are also pretty redundant because of this close button here, they do the same thing.

Second request is for when using the Crop Page Tool (and for other similar tools this would be a good idea too), is to add a little magnifier for the cursor. Sometimes you need to crop a page a certain way but finding your mark is hit or miss because your zoomed out so far in order to see the full page.

TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Two requests, hide close button on tabs and magnifier for Crop Page Tool. Thanks!

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Special,

For the first request, we already have an active feature request, so I have increased the priority for you:
RT#4355: FR: option to remove "x" and close with MMB for document tabs/panes

For the second request, I have created a new feature request for you, While I cannot make any guarantees about implementation or timelines, I can promise that it will be seriously considered.
RT#4545: Add magnifier to mouse for crop pages, snapshot, other mouse based selection tools

Have an excellent day!
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Two requests, hide close button on tabs and magnifier for Crop Page Tool. Thanks!

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Special,

When you are using the Crop Page tool, you can cancel the dialog that shows when you end the box drag, and adjust the position as you want with different zoom levels etc.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ