could not delete the text

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

for2000
User

could not delete the text

Post by for2000 »

first time to try PDF Xchange editor. I could not DELETE the text in pdf, added only, wondering how can I delete the text ? thx
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: could not delete the text

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi for2000,

Thanks for the post - Can you please send a sample PDF that you're trying to edit?

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
for2000
User

Post by for2000 »

thank u for your response, i dont have your email address to send pdf smaple, u can first send an email to for2000@yahoo.com
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello for2000,

You can attach a PDF file to your posts by dragging it into the text field while replying here. If it contains sensitive information, you can always send the file directly to us via support@pdf-xchange.com

The most common causes of this issue are that the document either has security in place (you can check this in the document properties [Ctrl+D]) or that the document is scanned, and thus actually composed of images. Once we have the file we can identify this for you as well.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com