[Feature Request #RT-4460] Access direct to third party program (like MathType)  SOLVED

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

daniel_lutz
User

[Feature Request #RT-4460] Access direct to third party program (like MathType)

Post by daniel_lutz »

I have a rather specific question today. I use MathType 6.9 to create formulas in MathML and Latex. When I select a formula in MathType, copy it to the clipboard and paste it into PDF X Change Editor as a stamp (at least that's how the cursor is displayed) This is of course very helpful. The question is whether it would not be possible to integrate MathType or other programs directly (or over OLE Container technology). That you (see picture, arrow) can stretch a frame and then select MathType.
08-08-_2018_21-56-39.png
Best regards

Daniel
Last edited by daniel_lutz on Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards
Daniel

PDF XChange pro
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: [Feature Request?] Access direct to third party program (like MathType)

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Daniel,

I've forwarded this along to the dev. team for consideration.I'll let you know when I hear back.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: [Feature Request?] Access direct to third party program (like MathType)  SOLVED

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

HI Daniel,

Just an update - The dev. team have said that this is possible and asked me to create an internal feature request ticket for it. The ticket number is RT-4460, so please reference that or post back to this topic if requesting updates.

For now, I can't say for sure if/when this would be added.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com