Save PDF into graphic PDF

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

superpdfman
User

Save PDF into graphic PDF

Post by superpdfman »

Could you give more options to Save PDF into graphic? This would be the best way to protect pdf.
I know that there are several options to choose from like in this post:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=27345&hilit=protect+pdf
But they're inconvenient and time consuming and I can't set the level of compression in Print as Images if I set a different printer. Not to mention an incovenient function File --> Export --> Export to Images where I have to load the images to save them into pdf again.

My idea would be to give the option Save PDF into graphic PDF in File ---> Save as Optimized and improve File --> Export --> Export to Images with PDF format to save.

What do you think about it? Could you implement this function in the next version?
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Save PDF into graphic PDF

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Superpdfman,
Do note that you can fully customize the UI, including the File menu, so as to include a copy of the Export to images button.
As for Inconvenient File > etc. Please also note that since V7 and the Ribbon UI we have implemented the Convert tab, which includes the Export to images function in a quick, easy to access location by default!

Regarding the feature request, I will Mention the idea to the Dev team, however I cannot make any promises about implementation or timelines.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com