PDF-XChange Editor: Printing Crash (Win 10)[SOLVED]

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

NoelBlakley
User

PDF-XChange Editor: Printing Crash (Win 10)[SOLVED]

Post by NoelBlakley »

Hello,

When trying to print from PDF-XChange Editor, the program seems to crash right after the "print" dialogue appears on the screen. As simple as that. I have been using PDF-XChange Editor in a sandbox for quite some time now (for at least a year or so), but the printing crash is something *new* ;) I can't quite put my finger on when this first appeared, but I first noticed it a few days ago. Might have something to do with (a) Windows 10 ;) or (b) the recent changes in Sandboxie's printing/print spooler code. Right now, I'm clueless. I know that PDF-XChange is not as widely used as other PDF viewers (a shame really as it is a great program), which might make any issues with it more of a "low priority" thing. But maybe there are some "hidden" issues/bugs in the way Sandboxie handles printing requests that might be uncovered that way.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=21661

Thank you.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF-XChange Editor: Printing Crash (Win 10)[SOLVED]

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Noel,

Your post seems to be a copy of this one (less the formatting):
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=24648&p=96321

And you had a link to another third party website in your above post that I removed.

Can you please confirm that your enquiry is genuine, as if you can not do that - I will need to treat it as spam and block your account.

Regards,
Stefan