Aid for easier daily printing tasks with multiple printers

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

BK200122
User

Aid for easier daily printing tasks with multiple printers

Post by BK200122 »

Hello

I am in ecommerce business and have to print invoices and delivery sheets daily. This, next to normal printing jobs of course. We have multiple printers for certain tasks and I would appreciate if I could assing different hotkey to different printers or evend better (though perhaps impossible) printing task 'defaults'.

Also of great benefit would be to send all open tabs to a printing job.

At the moment I facilitate an autoit task to Ctrl-S and Ctrl-P an open pdf. Du to the fact that this varies in seconds / time I do not dare to send a ctrl-W also, so I could get to saving all tabs in a certain folder and printing them afterwards with the script at the moment.

I wonder if in 2018 there are possibilities to do this in the best pdf tool ever (I use it since years and even proposed to you years ago to introduce tabs in to the pdf viewer at a time no one had this ;) And yes, you respondet immediately and had it developed two months later.

with regards
Boris / DD
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Aid for easier daily printing tasks with multiple printers

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the post - This can't currently be done and I'm not sure that it would be possible, but I'll forward it to the Dev. Team for consideration nonetheless.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com