V7: "Documents/Signatures and Initials" disappeared

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ChrisZ16
User

V7: "Documents/Signatures and Initials" disappeared

Post by ChrisZ16 »

Editor V7.0.324.0
Windows 7 64-bit

After upgrade from V6 to V7.0.324.0 "Documents/Signatures and Initials" disappeared from the menu (Classic UI, in the Ribbon UI menus I don't find anything, so I don't use it).

I think it was there in the beginning and via "Customize Toolbars" I put it in the title bar/window bar (the topmost bar with the red Editor Icon). That works, but the menu entry was gone, probably moved instead of copied. I copied it back from the title bar to the menu, but the menu entry is not functional now. The right-arrow indicates submenus, but they don't open. If I click, nothing happens. The title bar Icon still works.

Under Customize Toolbars/Commands there is no "Signatures and Initials" interestingly, so it's also not possible to add it from there.

Thank you!
Regards
Chris
Arnold
User

Re: V7: "Documents/Signatures and Initials" disappeared

Post by Arnold »

I had posted about drag & drop issues such as you describe, and 2 tickets were started for it I believe (4165 & 4171) . The Version History for 324.0 mentions 4171 being fixed. Do not see any mention of 4165.

I fixed the problem you have by right clicking the Menu Bar and resetting it while in Customize Toolbars mode. This should restore the Menu Bar to default settings with all commands intact. Any & all customizations you have made to the Menu Bar will be gone though.
ChrisZ16
User

Post by ChrisZ16 »

Yay, it worked!!! :)

Thank you, Arnold!

It only resets the menu, not the title bar Icons, that's good...

Regards
Chris
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Thanks Arnold :)
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com