Von WORD zu PDF zum Drucker

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jürgen somorjai
User

Von WORD zu PDF zum Drucker

Post by jürgen somorjai »

Hallo,
ich habe in WORD 2016 eine Seite mit drei verschiedenen Schriften geschaffen/ geschrieben. Diese habe ich dann mit PDF X-Change als PDF-Datei ausgedruckt. Alles in Ordnung.
Aber als ich dann in einem Copyshop diese Datei als Papierausdruck haben wollte, musste ich enttäuscht feststellen, dass eine Schrift nicht so ausgedruckt wurde wie auf meinem Bildschirm angezeigt.
Auf meinem Computer zu Hause war alles in Ordnung, im Copyshop am Computer wurde meine Schrift jedoch durch eine andere "ersetzt".
Was kann ich machen, damit ein fremder Computer meine PDF-Datei so akzeptiert wie ich sie kreiert habe??
Kann Jemand helfen?
Gruß
Hello,
In WORD 2016 I created / wrote a page with three different fonts. I then printed these out with PDF X-Change as a PDF file. Everything OK.
But when I wanted to have this file as a paper copy in a copy shop, I was disappointed to find that a font was not printed as shown on my screen.
On my computer at home everything was fine, in the copy shop on the computer, my font was "replaced" by another.
What can I do, so that a foreign computer accepts my PDF file as I have created it?
Can someone help?
greeting
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Von WORD zu PDF zum Drucker

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Jurgen,

When handling an export from word we usually embed a subset of the font or temporary fonts, this will cause most machines to use the correct font, but not all of them. To force it to embed the entirety of the used font into the PDF you simply need to open the settings from the word plugin, navigate to the Fonts section, and then Check the Embed all used fonts option at the top.

Hope that helps!
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com