Set Scale & Comment Context Menu

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Arnold
User

Set Scale & Comment Context Menu

Post by Arnold »

On the context menu for comment(s) placed on the page there is a Transform command. Would it be possible to also include a Duplicate command?

It seems that Set Scale in Measuring Tools is not working.

Thanks.
Object Context Menu.png
Measurement Set Scale.png
Measurement Set Scale.png (5.63 KiB) Viewed 1701 times
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Set Scale & Comment Context Menu

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Arnold,
On the context menu for comment(s) placed on the page there is a Transform command. Would it be possible to also include a Duplicate command?
Added this one (for single and multi selection) - the fix will be available from the next build.
It seems that Set Scale in Measuring Tools is not working.
Works for me, can you provide steps to recreate this?

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
Arnold
User

Post by Arnold »

I was mistaking Set Scale for Calibrate Measurement as they use the same icon. Calibrate Measurement is still working as it always did. I do not know where the Set Scale command even came from. I looked in the list of commands and could not find it. I did not want to reset everything and try it because the program does save most settings with Export Settings, but not all.

Thanks.
Measurements.png
Arnold
User

Post by Arnold »

I figured out what caused the problem. Copying commands from the Menu to toolbars and sub-menus can be problematic. When I first started using version 7 I did not realize that at first. You guys have a ticket for this already. This must have been a result of that. I re-set the Menu toolbar, dragged Set Scale to the sub-menu I needed it on, then re-set the Menu once more. Set Scale works fine in both places now.

Thanks.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Glad to hear it's sorted now Arnold!

Cheers,
Stefan