«Hide all licensed features from toolbars and menus» doesn't work in Classic Toolbars mode

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Ovg
User

«Hide all licensed features from toolbars and menus» doesn't work in Classic Toolbars mode

Post by Ovg »

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
It's impossible to lead us astray for we don't care even to choose the way.
PDF-XChange PRO, 10.1.1 (Build 381) / W7 SP1 x64
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: «Hide all licensed features from toolbars and menus» doesn't work in Classic Toolbars mode

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hi Ovg,

Thanks for reporting this problem. I've created a ticket in our internal system so our developers can investigate and fix this issue:

#4151: Editor 323.2: "Hide all licensed features from toolbars and menus" doesn't work in Classic Toolbars mode.

We'll post here to inform you when the issue is resolved or if there are updates on it.

Regards,
Radi
Ovg
User

Re: «Hide all licensed features from toolbars and menus» doesn't work in Classic Toolbars mode

Post by Ovg »

Thank you!
BTW I'm not affected because I have a license :-)
It's impossible to lead us astray for we don't care even to choose the way.
PDF-XChange PRO, 10.1.1 (Build 381) / W7 SP1 x64
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Thanks for your report and patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com