Can I export perimeter AND area measurements together?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

zentheducky
User

Can I export perimeter AND area measurements together?

Post by zentheducky »

I'm wondering if there's a way to export area and perimeter measurements together. Let me explain:

I'm measuring a room on a pdf building plan. I need to figure perimeter and area. The room is 10'x10'.

I'm using the area measurement tool. After I'm done measuring, I get the "Comment" popup that shows "100 sq ft"

There's another popup at the bottom right that says "Area Tool" and it shows the Square Ft = 100 and Perimeter = 40' and the calibration scale that I set.

I can export the "comments" but those only show square foot area in the .csv file.

Am I able to export the Square footage AND Perimeter like it shows in the small "Area Tool" popup that appears at the bottom right? See image:
perimter and area.PNG
perimter and area.PNG (27.89 KiB) Viewed 704 times
I would be much faster to export perimeter and area at the same time so I don't have to measure perimeter and area separately and exporting the separate comments etc.

Or is there a way I can get Perimeter and Area in the same "Comment" when using the area tool?

Best regards,
Brandon
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Can I export perimeter AND area measurements together?

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi zentheducky

that seems quite reasonable to me. I have raised a formal Feature Request for this. While internal only the ticket is RT#4139: Feature Request :: Options to include perimeter in Arae CSV export

Ask here for status updates.
regards
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com