Myself, I still have Windows 10 Home - 32-bit - version 1703, and I do not have the problem.
Check this:https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Fo ... um=outlook
Mentioned as fix:
- Ensure Outlook is set as the default Mail client
- Close Outlook
>>For 32 bit versions of Outlook...
- Delete Msmapi32.dll located C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\system\MSMAPI\1033\
>>For 64 bit versions of Outlook... (I think this is the right path??)
- Delete Msmapi32.dll located C:\Program Files\Common Files\system\MSMAPI\1033\
- Run fixmapi.exe
- Open Outlook (Outlook will replace & register the Msmapi32.dll and then open).
- Try the "Send To > Mail Recipient" again.
NOTE: Take care, myself I can not run a test of this. So, I can not give you any guarantee ...