... so my apologies if I am in the wrong forum
On PDF-XChange Lite download page there are 2 options.
- now that Lite is FREE ... what is the difference between the two offerings
In April-2015 I trailed Lite-5 and the first virtual print (VPs) was 25% of true size, subsequent VPs were a mix of true size, occasional 25% size and one URL completely blank save for buy-me markers.
So I uninstalled Lite-5.
At the moment I am using a variety of PDF virtual printers (sometimes they work), on-line services which are also hit or miss, and one installed app that never misses a beat, slow but ... a number of steps to set it up for continuous single page, and then retrieve the finished PDF from the root folder of the executable. The latter is v.fiddly.
I am using two open source apps, one of which must have page formatted with every PDF creation ... extremely frustrating
- I have wasted days fiddling trying to work out a procedure, its all very time consuming, more wasted time
In the last few months I have discovered the versatility of PDF, particularly for instructions to myself that include an image of complicated processes.
I am interested in Editor STD (I think STD will suffice for my needs, but virtual printing is v.important for me.
- 1. which option of Lite do I download to evaluate
2. will Lite-6 print single continuous page
3. does Lite-6 mark each page with Buy-me stamps
- 4. does not like continuous single page PDFs ... neither Home nor Ctrl+Home ... go home.
5. does Editor_6 (?) "play-with" continuous single page PDFs ...