Multilanguage?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

3DREAL
User

Multilanguage?

Post by 3DREAL »

Had the editor once installed but have seen only english menue. Is it multilanguage?
thats why i was using the viewer until now and i see there is also a lite-version.
i only need a version for filling out forms.
btw: the viewer was interferring label- program-avery-zweckform which needs adobe reader for printing. only when i removed the viewer reader opening.
we will see if removal and reinstallation of viewer has solved that.
are viewer and editor free?
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Multilanguage?

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hi 3DREAL,

Welcome to the forum!

About 85% of the Editor's/Viewer's features are free to use with the rest requiring a license. You can use all features, but please note that using one of the licensed features without a valid license will result in 'Buy now' stamps on top of every page of your final document.

You can find the available languages for both the Viewer and the Editor from the Main menu -> Edit -> Preferences -> Languages.

Please note that the Viewer is no longer developed and as such there will no future updates and/or fixes for it. This product was replaced by the Editor.

Regards,
Radi
3DREAL
User

Post by 3DREAL »

pdf x-change viewer will always be taken no matter if adobe reader is set in Firefox-about-preferences-applications. it seems i must change the pdf-association.
I was right.
Maybe there are other reasons or reasion why i removed the editor(other than language and typewritting).
I will leave the viewer since i will change to win7 anyway in the near future. Thanks
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello 3DREAL,

Sometimes FireFox will not label plug-ins correctly. You may need to try switching between plug-ins a few times in order to discover the truth.

I hope this helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America